Pick up from your hotel by microbus for Ao Por pier. Then travel by large boat through the highlights of Phang-Nga Bay. Here fantastic lime stone islands rise sheer from the emerald-green sea, some of them 1,000 feet high and many containing caves hung with stalactites. Visit the island of Khao Phingkan (also known as James Bond Island because it was the location for scenes in the film "The Man with the Golden Gun"). Then enjoy sea canoeing for 45 minutes and sightseeing by longtail boat along the bay through mangrove jungle, and see many limestone rocks island. Visit the Muslim stilt-village on Pannyi Island and take time to see life style of the fisherman village, shopping, and free activities before return to the boat for Thai lunch while the boat is sailing to Naka Island for swimming, sun bathing or kayaking self paddle. At 15.30 hours, you will return to the pier and microbus will take you back to your hotel at 17.00 hours.
Note: Programme is subject to change without notice due to weather and sea condition.
- Round trip transfer from and to hotel by microbus.
- Go boating in Phang Nga Bay including Naka Island.
- Long tail boat for sightseeing in Phang Nga Bay
- Canoeing with paddle man service
- Buffet lunch served on board
- Phang Nga National Park Fee
- Soft drinks, drinking water, fruits, coffee/tea serving on board
- Service of English-speaking guide on board
- Life jackets & insurance